A member of the Beloved family, the Gucci Horsebit 1955 embodies the House's history. Recreated from an archival design, the shoulder bag's lines and forms have a heritage that goes back more than six decades. The style is reimagined with a modern spirit with a construction that highlights the Horsebit and presented in dark brown python.
- Dark brown python
- Gold-toned hardware
- Leather lining
- Inserts contain leather made through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Horsebit detail at the front
- Half Horsebit detail at each side
- Each bag will ship with a small pouch containing two additional button covers that can be used to cover the exposed studs when the shoulder strap is lengthened
- Three gussets with one zipper and one open pocket
- Shoulder strap with snap buttons can be adjusted from a 9.8" to 17.7" drop
- Flap closure
- Weight: .84kg approximately
- Small size: 9.8"W x 7"H x 3.1"D
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'7" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols, the double ring and bar design decorates the Gucci Horsebit 1955— unifying details from the archives with a modern spirit.