A message about leaving fashion’s old rules behind, the Epilogue collection conveys the idea that pieces should be timeless–not just in fashion for one season. Among the designs are Alessandro Michele’s most emblematic styles and motifs from the past 5 years, like the Dionysus. One of the House's Beloved lines, the bag is synonymous with its textured tiger head closure. Here, it appears as a small shoulder bag presented in white leather and trimmed in precious python.
- White leather with natural coloured python trim
- Antique silver-toned hardware with blue enamel
- Leather lining
- Inserts contain leather made through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Pin closure with side release
- Tiger head closure
- Hand-painted edges
- Interior zippered compartment
- Open pocket under the flap
- Double gussets
- Sliding chain strap can be worn as a shoulder strap with 15" drop or can be worn as a top handle with 8.5" drop
- Weight: .6kg approximately
- Small size: 11"W x 7"H x 3.5"D
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5''8" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
The Dionysus harmonizes old and new House elements, combining the Creative Director's vision of a vintage bag with contemporary elements. Distinguished by a double tiger-head closure, the unique hardware references both Greek and Roman mythology.