The pant is introduced within a line of accessories and ready-to-wear made from recycled materials and trims, supporting the House's commitment to sustainability. Gucci Off The Grid is the first collection from Gucci Circular Lines—a concept created to support the House's vision for circular production. Designed for those mindful of their environmental impact, Gucci Off The Grid uses recycled, organic, bio-based and sustainably sourced materials. Regenerated nylon, crafted using recycled sewing thread and trims displays the GG pattern against a grey background.
- Grey GG nylon made from ECONYL®—a nylon fabric sourced from regenerated materials that can be recycled and recreated, aiding in decreasing its ecological footprint
- Elastic waistband with drawstring closure
- Front slant pockets and back patch pockets
- Leg opening: 8.7" based on size 46 (IT)
- Made in Italy
- The model is 6'1" tall. The product shown in this image is a size 46 (IT)