This large-sized backpack is part of The North Face x Gucci collection, a collaboration connecting two brands with similar history and values in celebration of the spirit of exploration. The North Face has a rich archive pushing innovation and breaking the rules in creating styles with unique and distinguishing design details. As a brand that has embraced inclusivity, beginning with supporting women to achieve results in a male-dominated pursuit, its mission for its creations is to help adventurers make physical discoveries but also discover their self while doing so. The cross-category collection for men and women includes ready to wear, soft accessories, luggage and shoes.
- The North Face x Gucci
- Green regenerated and recycled nylon fabric with The North Face x Gucci Interlocking G print
- Blue leather trim
- The North Face x Gucci logo embroidered label
- Nylon lining
- Main material and lining contains: ECONYL®—a nylon fabric sourced from regenerated materials (from fish nets, carpets and other scraps) that can be recycled and recreated, aiding in decreasing its ecological footprint
- Twill and ribbons contain: cellulosic based material sourced from sustainably managed forests, recycled raw materials that reuse waste or byproducts, reducing the environmental footprint associated with new fossil fuel-based material.
- Inserts contain: leather made through an innovative Scrap-less process that minimizes the production of finished leather scraps and decreases the consumption of new natural resources compared to traditional methods. We further reduce our environmental impact by tanning only the leather actually needed for production, leather made through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Flap closure
- 17.3"W x 21.7"H x 7"D
- Made in Italy
- The first model is 5'8", the second model is 6'1"
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth