Recreated from an archival design, with the same lines and forms first introduced over six decades ago, the Gucci Horsebit 1955 shoulder bag unifies the original details with a modern spirit, highlighting the Horsebit. Part of Gucci’s genetic code, the double ring and bar design has been established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols borrowed from the equestrian world. Presented on a small flap shoulder bag, the hardware is paired with the House’s monogram fabric and completed with a special mechanism that adjusts the length of the shoulder strap so it can be carried on one shoulder or cross body.
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas, a material with low environmental impact
- White leather details
- Gold-toned hardware
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- Horsebit detail at the front
- Half Horsebit detail at each side
- Each bag will ship with a small pouch containing two additional button covers that can be used to cover the exposed studs when the shoulder strap is lengthened
- Three gussets with one zipper and one open pocket
- Shoulder strap with snap buttons can be adjusted from a 9.8" to 17.7" drop
- Flap closure
- Weight: .84kg approximately
- Small size: 9.8"W x 7"H x 3.1"D
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'10" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols, the double ring and bar design decorates the Gucci Horsebit 1955— unifying details from the archives with a modern spirit.