A collection of mugs is embellished with motifs of the House. The Richard Ginori porcelain coffee mug features Gucci's Herbarium motif—a whimsical Toile de Jouy design of cherry branches, leaves and flowers, inspired by a vintage fabric. The lid is topped with the bee—a historical Gucci code taken from the '70s archives. Available as a single piece, the mug can be matched with the same style, or coordinating styles from the collection.
- White Richard Ginori porcelain with black Herbarium motif
- White porcelain lid with bee
- Hand wash recommended. Dishwasher safe.
- W3" x H6" (with lid)
- 400cc capacity
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Hand wash with mild detergent is recommended
- Avoid soaking
- Not oven safe. Keep away from direct flame or heart