THE ALCHEMIST'S GARDEN - New exclusive edition
A new eau de parfum in Gucci's Haute Perfumery line The Alchemist’s Garden, Hortus Sanitatis (Latin for "The Garden of Health") blends notes of Papyrus and Cedarwood, and is named after one of the first natural history encyclopedias. Blended by master perfumer Alberto Morillas under Alessandro Michele's creative direction, the customizable collection made up of eaux de parfum, perfumed oils and acque profumate (meaning "scented waters") is inspired by the art of alchemy and fragrance-making, formulated to be layered and blended together to create a unique, personalized fragrance combination. Built around a hero ingredient linked to the distinctive codes of the House, each scent can be magnified, muted or fused with other fragrances from the luxury collection to create a one-of-a-kind sillage.
- 'Hortus Sanitatis' eau de parfum
- A raw and noble scent with timeless elegance, the fragrance combines Papyrus and Cedarwood for an ambery and smoky quality. Imbued with power and magnetism, hints of Ginger reinforce the multi-faceted perfume.
- Accentuate this fragrance by layering it with perfumed oils and acque profumate from the collection to create a personalized blend.
- Inspired by the first perfumery containers displayed on the wooden shelves of antique apothecaries, the fragrance is enclosed in a precious, aqua blue glass bottle with a gold cap.
- The flacon is distinguished by a label featuring the Gucci logo, special red lettering and the image of a cat—embodying the scent's sophisticated and contrasting nature.
- A collector’s item, the fragrance is available exclusively at Gucci.com, Gucci boutiques and Dover Street Market.