“Perfume is that thing that even with your eyes closed, brings you to a precise moment in space and time” Alessandro Michele. Presenting a universal scent: Gucci Mémoire d’une Odeur, a fragrance that transcends gender and explores the power of memory. Blended by master perfumer Alberto Morillas, under Alessandro Michele’s creative vision, the scent establishes a new olfactive family, Mineral Aromatic. Grown around Rome in terraced gardens since the 16th and 17th centuries, Roman Chamomile blends its green aromatic scent with Indian Coral Jasmine, a flower known for releasing a more powerful scent at night. Musks add depth to the fragrance, while Cedarwood and Sandalwood bring intensity to its structure.
- Eau de Parfum
- Top notes of Roman Chamomile—a timeless, green aromatic scent, now used for the first time in perfumery.
- Heart notes of Indian Coral Jasmine Nature Print ®—a note exclusive to Gucci, collected in India, with a honeyed temper and an orangey coral-colored heart—and precious Musks
- Base notes of Vanilla and noble woods as Sandalwood and Cedarwood
- The refined bottle recalls a vintage Gucci perfume from the ‘90s. Grooved like a column from an ancient world, the light green glass flacon features a gold-toned cap. Printed gold foil frames the label, revealing the Gucci logo.
- Symbolizing a starry night sky, the perfume’s green box is decorated with Celestial firmaments inspired by Giotto’s frescoes in the Scrovegni Chapel in Padova.