THE ALCHEMIST'S GARDEN - New exclusive edition
A new eau de parfum in Gucci's Haute Perfumery line The Alchemist’s Garden, Hortus Sanitatis (Latin for "The Garden of Health") blends notes of Papyrus and Cedarwood, and is named after one of the first natural history encyclopedias. Blended by master perfumer Alberto Morillas under Alessandro Michele's creative direction, the customizable collection made up of eaux de parfum, perfumed oils and acque profumate (meaning "scented waters") is inspired by the art of alchemy and fragrance-making, formulated to be layered and blended together to create a unique, personalized fragrance combination. Built around a hero ingredient linked to the distinctive codes of the House, each scent can be magnified, muted or fused with other fragrances from the luxury collection to create a one-of-a-kind sillage.
- 'Hortus Sanitatis' eau de parfum
- A raw and noble scent with timeless elegance, the fragrance combines Papyrus and Cedarwood for an ambery and smoky quality. Imbued with power and magnetism, hints of Ginger reinforce the multi-faceted perfume.
- Accentuate this fragrance by layering it with perfumed oils and acque profumate from the collection to create a personalized blend.
- Inspired by the first perfumery containers displayed on the wooden shelves of antique apothecaries, the fragrance is enclosed in a precious, aqua blue glass bottle with a gold cap.
- The flacon is distinguished by a label featuring the Gucci logo, special red lettering and the image of a cat—embodying the scent's sophisticated and contrasting nature.
- A collector’s item, the fragrance is available exclusively at Gucci.com, Gucci boutiques and Dover Street Market.
|Shipping Service & Fee||
Delivery Estimate from shipping
1-2 business days
Pre-order, Made to Order and personalised items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Express once they become available. You will be notified when orders are shipped.
Full-price Products must be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery to Gucci.com or to a Gucci boutique within Hong Kong. Gucci will accept products in their original condition and accompanied by the original invoice, original Gucci packaging and security return/exchange label intact. All made to order and personalized products cannot be returned.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or within the FAQs Section.
We are pleased to offer complimentary Try-On Delivery service. At the point of delivery, you will have 10 minutes to view / try on your products, while our courier waits for confirmation you are satisfied with your order. Please note, Gucci will only accept products in their original condition and accompanied by the original invoice, original Gucci packaging and security return/exchange label intact. Customized products cannot be returned.
Designed and sourced with the planet in mind is an all-new line of vintage-inspired green packaging—innovatively created to be completely recyclable. A single Gucci.com exclusive cotton canvas shopper will also accompany each order, excluding those consisting solely of ties.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for HK$ 1.00; this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.