Presenting Ambrosia di Fiori, a new chapter of the Gucci Bloom story conceived by Alessandro Michele and created by master perfumer Alberto Morillas. Invoking a banquet of an ancient world, ambrosia was the sustenance of the Greek gods, thought to give immortality to those who drank it. The name of this precious nectar and the magic it evokes is woven into the scent’s vibrant bouquet. The blend begins with the original Gucci Bloom eau de parfum—a trio of Jasmine Bud extract, Tuberose, and Rangoon Creeper—combined with new ingredients that intensify the floral fragrance: the rare Velvety Orris—derived from Iris resin—originally used by ancient Greeks and Romans as an essential oil, and Damascena Rose—harvested in the early morning to give the powerful rendition of the flower.
- Eau de parfum
- Velvety Orris, the root of Iris—a rare and precious note derived from the resin of the flower that blooms in Tuscany in May
- Damascena Rose—a warm and rich floral scent, distilled from the most fragrant breed of rose
- Natural Tuberose harvested from India
- Jasmine bud extract, obtained through an exclusive method of co-extraction to impart a fresh green and petal scent on the skin
- Rangoon Creeper, embodying the fragrance’s concept and name, the slightly powdery floral scent is captured as the flower blooms from white and gradually darkens to pink, then red
- The scent is presented in a burgundy lacquered glass bottle with a soft pink label. Contrasted by the emblematic Herbarium pattern in black, the same shade of pink defines the box.
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
1-2 business days
Pre-order, Made to Order and personalised items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Express once they become available. You will be notified when orders are shipped.
Full-price Products must be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery to Gucci.com or to a Gucci boutique within Hong Kong. Gucci will accept products in their original condition and accompanied by the original invoice, original Gucci packaging and security return/exchange label intact. All made to order and personalized products cannot be returned.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or within the FAQs Section.
As a benefit of shopping online, we offer complimentary alteration services within two weeks from your product purchase.
*Terms and Conditions apply
If you would like to find out more, please contact our Client Service.
Our Client Advisors are available from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 8 pm and Saturdays from 9 am to 6 pm (except Statutory Holidays and days of severe weather).
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for HK$ 1.00; this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.
Gucci's inspirations combine to reimagine a selection of packaging through the House's kaleidoscopic lens. An online exclusive reusable cotton tote is included with most Gucci.com orders.