Supporting the House's commitment to sustainability, this backpack is part of a line of accessories and ready-to-wear made from recycled materials and trims. Gucci Off The Grid is the first collection from Gucci Circular Lines—a concept created to support the House's vision for circular production. Designed for those mindful of their environmental impact, Gucci Off The Grid uses recycled, organic, bio-based and sustainably sourced materials.
- Black GG nylon made from ECONYL®—aa nylon fabric sourced from regenerated materials (from fish nets, carpets and other scraps) that can be recycled and recreated, aiding in decreasing its ecological footprint
- Black ribbon trim, leather details and pallidum-toned hardware
- Insert in leather made through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Metal trims made from recycled brass alloys with nickel-free finishes
- Ribbons and cord in recycled polyester that reuse waste or byproducts, reducing the environmental footprint associated with new fossil fuel-based material.
- Interior: 2 zip pockets
- 10cm handle drop
- Weight: .84kg
- W30cm x H36.5cm x D10 cm
- Made in Italy
- The first model is 184 cm tall, the second model is 178 cm tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Shipping Service & Fee
Delivery Estimate from Shipping
Express Delivery –
Metro areas: 3-5 business days
Regional areas: 4-5 business days
The return window for all online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. To make a return or exchange, complete all return commercial invoices and follow the detailed instructions included with all online orders. You may also return or exchange merchandise in any of our Gucci boutiques when accompanied by the original invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or within the FAQs section.
This item will come with a FSC-certified recycled gift box, shipped flat, and recycled nylon flannel dust bag. Each Gucci Off The Grid product will ship with a dedicated booklet detailing the collection, printed on FSC-certified recycled paper.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
Please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement. At this time we do not offer instalment payments, or payments via Gucci credit notes and/or gift cards.
Once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for $1 for verification purposes. The authorised amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy. The full transaction value will be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorisation, confirmed availability and prepared your order for shipping. For Made To Order, DIY, personalised and selected Décor products, payment will be taken at the time the order is placed.
- COMPLIMENTARY SHIPPING & RETURNS