This pair of printed jogging bottoms is part of The North Face x Gucci collection, a collaboration connecting two brands with similar history and values in celebration of the spirit of exploration. The North Face has a rich archive pushing innovation and breaking the rules in creating styles with unique and distinguishing design details. As a brand that has embraced inclusivity, beginning with supporting women to achieve results in a male-dominated pursuit, its mission for its creations is to help adventurers make physical discoveries but also discover their self while doing so. The cross-category collection for men and women includes ready to wear, soft accessories, luggage and shoes.
- The North Face x Gucci
- Black stonewashed felted cotton jersey with The North Face x Gucci Web print
- Green and red Web down the sides
- This product contains organic cotton where the cultivation and manufacturing process restrict the use of chemicals, eliminate pesticides or artificial fertilizers and incorporate methods that respect biodiversity, improve soil quality, and reduce water consumption.
- Elastic detail at the leg opening
- Front pockets and one back patch pocket
- Elastic waistband with drawstring
- Made in Italy
Designed and sourced with the planet in mind is an all-new line of vintage-inspired green packaging—innovatively created to be completely recyclable and accompanied by a Gucci.com exclusive reusable cotton canvas shopper on most orders.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.