This distinguished check-on-check pattern with a formal feel dates back to the early 19th century, when it was first designed by the Countess of Seafield, in the valley of Glenurquhart, Scotland. A frequent visitor to the Seafield estate, the Prince of Wales (later known as Edward VII) soon discovered the fabric and made it popular under his moniker, proposing his own variation.
- Grey, black and yellow Prince of Wales wool
- Removable grosgrain self tie
- Slits on the sides allow this item to be worn as a cape or a jacket
- Gucci label with embroidered tiger and XXV
- Notch lapel
- Back vent
- Two front pockets
- Three button closure
- 90% wool, 10% polyamide
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'9" and is wearing size 40(IT)
For the continental U.S., we offer free FedEx ground shipping. We also offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day delivery options for $35.*
For Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico, we offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day shipping for $35.
All ground, next-day and two-day deliveries are shipped via FedEx.*
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.
- Complimentary Ground Shipping
- $ 3,200