Brought back from the 1970s archives, the Double G hardware defines a new line of handbags. The oversize emblem decorates the front of a leather tote, designed with a vintage feel. The accessory was presented in the Cruise 2019 collection, revealed in the evocative setting of the Promenade des Alyscamps, an ancient Roman necropolis in the town of Arles, France—which gives the name to the line.
- Burgundy leather
- Viscose lining
- Gold-toned Double G metal hardware
- Two gussets
- Front and back open pockets
- Interior zip and smartphone pockets
- Adjustable straps with snap button allow this bag to also be carried as a shoulder bag
- Strap drop 5.5" when worn as a top handle bag; 13" when carried as a shoulder bag
- 14.5"W x 7.5"H x 3.5"D
- Featured in Vogue’s 25 Ways to Gucci
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are manufactured by experienced Italian artisans with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for a longer product life:
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the handbag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
For the continental U.S., we offer free FedEx ground shipping. We also offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day delivery options for $35.*
For Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico, we offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day shipping for $35.
All ground, next-day and two-day deliveries are shipped via FedEx.*
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.
- Complimentary Ground Shipping
- $ 3,200