A special collection combines two of the House's most distinctive designs into an unexpected and contemporary fabric, animating sporty silhouettes such as the Ace sneaker. The historic Flora motif, first presented by Vittorio Accornero in the '60s, is layered over the House monogram for a modern take on the two archival patterns. The style is finished with vivid red leather accents.
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas with Flora print, a material with low environmental impact
- Red leather trim
- Green and red Web
- Red metallic leather detail on the back of one shoe and green metallic leather detail on the back of the other shoe
- Created using a special holographic printing technique, this item’s dedicated packaging features a striped tie dye effect and tropical inspired image of palm trees.
- Rubber sole
- These shoes run big, we recommend sizing down one size
- .8" height
- Made in Italy
- Due to the printing technique used, the placement of the pattern will vary from item to item
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush
Premium Express: Free
Delivery within 3 - 5 business days. Delivery between 9 am - 8 pm, Monday to Friday. A signature will be required upon delivery.
*Fragrances are delivered within the continental US & Canada only, through Standard shipping.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
When placing an order, your billing address must match the information on your credit card statement. If your payment is declined, please contact your bank or financial institution for assistance.
Please note, we do not accept Gucci gift cards online at this time.
PayPal may not be used to purchase Made to Order Décor or DIY items.