Crystal and beaded trims illuminate this gown, crafted from pink stretch technical jersey and designed with a deep V-neck. Floral appliqués enrich the front, while an orange feather trim at the sleeves adds an unexpected note. The Capitoline Museums, one of the first public museums in the world, offered a unique look inside the centuries-old history of Ancient Rome through a rich antiquities collection and set the mood for the Cruise 2020 fashion show.
- Pink stretch technical FSC-certified viscose jersey
- Crystal trims at the body; bead trim along the neckline
- Crystal and bead embroidered floral appliqués
- White and green crystal central detail
- Long sleeves with feather trim at the cuffs
- Back zip closure
- 70% FSC-certified viscose, 27% acrylic and 3% elastane
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'8" and is wearing size 42 (IT)
Premium Express: Free
Delivery within 3 - 5 business days. Delivery between 9 am - 8 pm, Monday to Friday. A signature will be required upon delivery.
*Fragrances are delivered within the continental US & Canada only, through Standard shipping.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
When placing an order, your billing address must match the information on your credit card statement. If your payment is declined, please contact your bank or financial institution for assistance.
Please note, we do not accept Gucci gift cards online at this time.
PayPal may not be used to purchase Made to Order Décor or DIY items.