Inspired by archival designs, Gucci 1955 Horsebit bucket bag unifies the original details first introduced over six decades ago with a modern spirit, highlighting the Horsebit. Part of Gucci’s genetic code, the double ring and bar design has been established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols borrowed from the equestrian world. The hardware is paired with a contemporary mix of materials and colors, combining textured black leather with soft butter leather to create a color block effect.
- Black textured leather bottom with a vintage effect
- Butter soft metal-free tanned leather top
- Gold-toned hardware
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- Horsebit detail
- Adjustable shoulder strap with 22" drop
- Drawstring closure
- Weight .5kg approximately
- Small size: 8.7" W x 9.8"H x 4.7"D
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'7" tall
- WARNING for California residents
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Premium Express: Free
Delivery within 3 - 5 business days. Delivery between 9 am - 8 pm, Monday to Friday. A signature will be required upon delivery.
*Fragrances are delivered within the continental US & Canada only, through Standard shipping.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
When placing an order, your billing address must match the information on your credit card statement. If your payment is declined, please contact your bank or financial institution for assistance.
Please note, we do not accept Gucci gift cards online at this time.
PayPal may not be used to purchase Made to Order Décor or DIY items.