A special collection combines two of the House's most distinctive designs into an unexpected and contemporary fabric, animating classic silhouettes like the zippered pouch. The historic Flora motif, first presented by Vittorio Accornero more than 50 years ago, is layered over the House monogram and trimmed with yellow leather for a modern take on the two archival patterns.
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas with Flora print, a material with low environmental impact, with yellow leather trim
- Green and red Web
- Shiny gold-toned hardware
- Oval enamel detail with metal Double G
- Created using a special holographic printing technique, this item’s dedicated packaging features a striped tie dye effect and tropical inspired image of palm trees.
- Front zipper pocket
- Zipper closure
- 11.5"W x 7.5"H
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'9" tall
- WARNING for California residents
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Store in the provided flannel bag or box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Premium Express: Free
Delivery within 2 - 4 business days. Delivery between 9 am - 8 pm, Monday to Friday. A signature will be required upon delivery.
*Fragrances are delivered within the continental US & Canada only, through Standard shipping.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
When placing an order, your billing address must match the information on your credit card statement. If your payment is declined, please contact your bank or financial institution for assistance.
Please note, we do not accept Gucci gift cards online at this time.
PayPal may not be used to purchase Made to Order Décor or DIY items.