A pastiche of different influences that span across decades, the Cruise 2019 collection references old school shapes and materials inspired by vintage sportswear. Influenced by classic trainers from the '70s, the Screener sneakers—named for the defensive sports move—feature the Web stripe on the side and vintage Gucci logo, treated for an allover distressed effect.
- White perforated and off-white leather
- Green and orange Web with vintage effect
- Green leather details
- Treated for a vintage, distressed effect
- Oval enameled detail with metal Double G
- Label with Gucci vintage logo
- Bi-color sole
- 1.4" height
- Made in Italy
- Treated for a distressed effect, these shoes undergo a dedicated aging process which makes each product unique and the final color may vary from the photo.
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush
Premium Express: Free
Delivery within 3 - 5 business days. Delivery between 9 am - 8 pm, Monday to Friday. A signature will be required upon delivery.
*Fragrances are delivered within the continental US & Canada only, through Standard shipping.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
When placing an order, your billing address must match the information on your credit card statement. If your payment is declined, please contact your bank or financial institution for assistance.
Please note, we do not accept Gucci gift cards online at this time.
PayPal may not be used to purchase Made to Order Décor or DIY items.