Since its debut in the Fall Winter 2015 collection, the Princetown slipper has become a mainstay of Gucci collections. Unconventional yet entirely modern, the influential accessory from Creative Director Alessandro Michele’s aesthetic vision is a contemporary interpretation of the Horsebit loafer. For Pre-Fall 2017, the wool-lined design is enriched with a different embroidered appliqué on each shoe. On the right is the UFO-a motif that speaks to Alessandro Michele's fascination with outer space-and on the left is a tiger, one of the many animal images that have become a distinctive part of the House's code.
- Black leather
- Embroidered UFO appliqué on right shoe
- Embroidered tiger appliqué on left shoe
- Horsebit detail
- Leather sole
- .4" height
- Natural color lamb wool lining
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are manufactured by experienced Italian artisans with carefully selected materials of the highest quality. Please handle with care for a longer product life:
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean when the shoe is dry, using only neutral or same-color products to avoid staining
- Should the material become wet, dry it with a soft, dry cloth
For the continental U.S., we offer free FedEx ground shipping. We also offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day delivery options for $35.*
For Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico, we offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day shipping for $35.
All ground, next-day and two-day deliveries are shipped via FedEx.*
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.
- Complimentary Ground Shipping