Held in the Promenade Des Alyscamps, the Cruise 2019 is rich with details steeped in the ancient cemetery's history. On one side of the jute tote is stamped "Gucci Arles 2019" indicative of the runway setting. On the other, is the Ouroboros—a snake eating up its own tail, which has become a code of the House—surrounding a bouquet of poppy flowers. The suggestive motif speaks to the show's setting as poppies are often related to peace and death while the serpentine symbol originates from Ancient Egyptian iconography and is associated with introspection and the finite cycle of nature's creation and destruction. Green and red stripes flank the prints, representing the distinctive House Web.
- Jute with Web details
- Red grosgrain trim
- Ouroboros and poppies print
- Gucci 2019 Arles print
- Handle drop: 3"
- 16.5"W x 16.5"H x 3"D
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
For the continental U.S., we offer free FedEx ground shipping. We also offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day delivery options for $35.*
For Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico, we offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day shipping for $35.
All ground, next-day and two-day deliveries are shipped via FedEx.*
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.
- Complimentary Ground Shipping
- $ 980