This large-sized backpack is part of The North Face x Gucci collection, a collaboration connecting two brands with similar history and values in celebration of the spirit of exploration. The North Face has a rich archive pushing innovation and breaking the rules in creating styles with unique and distinguishing design details. As a brand that has embraced inclusivity, beginning with supporting women to achieve results in a male-dominated pursuit, its mission for its creations is to help adventurers make physical discoveries but also discover their self while doing so. The cross-category collection for men and women includes ready to wear, soft accessories, luggage and shoes.
- The North Face x Gucci
- Green regenerated and recycled nylon fabric with The North Face x Gucci Interlocking G print
- Blue leather trim
- The North Face x Gucci logo embroidered label
- Nylon lining
- Main material and lining contains: ECONYL®—a nylon fabric sourced from regenerated materials (from fish nets, carpets and other scraps) that can be recycled and recreated, aiding in decreasing its ecological footprint
- Twill and ribbons contain: cellulosic based material sourced from sustainably managed forests, recycled raw materials that reuse waste or byproducts, reducing the environmental footprint associated with new fossil fuel-based material.
- Inserts contain: leather made through an innovative Scrap-less process that minimizes the production of finished leather scraps and decreases the consumption of new natural resources compared to traditional methods. We further reduce our environmental impact by tanning only the leather actually needed for production, leather made through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Flap closure
- 17.3"W x 21.7"H x 7"D
- Made in Italy
- The first model is 5'8", the second model is 6'1"
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate|
|Premium Express |
Estimated delivery within 2 – 3 business days.
|Standard (Fragrance only) |
Estimated delivery within 3 - 8 business days.
Fragrance are delivered within the continental US only.
|Next Business Day: |
Order by 2 pm EST on a business day.
Delivery between 9 am – 8 pm, Monday to Friday
A signature will be required upon delivery.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Premium Express once they become available.
Returns may be made by mail or in store. The return window for online purchases is 30 days (10 days in the case of beauty items) from the date of delivery. You may return products by mail using the complimentary prepaid return label included with your order, and following the return instructions provided in your digital invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate|
Click here to view shipping and delivery information.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
New: Shop on Gucci.com with monthly payments.
PayPal may not be used to purchase Made to Order Décor or DIY items.
The full transaction value will be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorisation, confirmed availability and prepared your order for shipping. For Made To Order, DIY, personalised and selected Décor products, payment will be taken at the time the order is placed.
For more information about payment, visit our FAQs Section.
코사이어티: 3월5일 오후4시 – 3월25일
신세계백화점 센텀시티점 : 3월5일 – 3월21일
갤러리아백화점 : 3월5일 – 4월4일
January 6 - February 14: Williamsburg, Brooklyn; Downtown, Los Angeles; San Francisco; Chicago
January 8 - January 24: Melbourne
January 8 - January 24: Sydney
January 6 - January 31: Tokyo and Osaka
March 5th - 21st _ Shinsegae Centum and March 5th - April 4th: Galleria
December 29 - January 24: Beijing
December 31 - January 24: Chengdu, Hanghzou, Guangzhou, Wuhan, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen
April 16th - May 2nd: Hyundai Pangyo and April 23rd - May 5th: Lotte Incheon