A clean, streamlined design that fits snugly around the wrist, the Grip watch takes its inspiration from the world of skateboarding, its name recalling the way the rider’s sneakers stick to the grip tape on a skateboard. The stainless steel face has three windows to display the hour, minute and date, completed with a matching bracelet with engraved Interlocking Gs.
- Steel case with engraved Interlocking Gs, 3 windows indicating hour, minute and date, steel bracelet with Interlocking Gs
- Quartz movement
- Water resistance: 3 ATM (100 feet/30 meters)
- Swiss Made and two year international warranty
- Your Grip watch will arrive in a special edition floral jacquard topped packaging, available in a range of four different motifs inspired by the world of Gucci ready-to-wear. Further accentuated by a delicate gold floral pattern, the box will be individually selected for your watch and comes with a velvet pillow for product storage.
Gucci watches are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Avoid placing your watch near devices generating strong magnetic fields
- When possible avoid any impact that might damage your watch
- Avoid exposing your watch to extreme temperatures or temperature variations
- Avoid direct contact with solvents, detergents, perfumes, mosquito repellent or any chemicals, since they may damage your watch’s components
- If the text “WATER RESISTANT” or symbol appears on the case-back, the water resistance of your watch has been tested to a depth of approximately 30 meters. However, the absolute water resistance of a watch may not be permanently guaranteed. It may be affected by ageing of the gaskets, accidental impact on the crown or crystal and other external factors. We recommend having your watch’s water resistance tested by a Gucci service center once a year
- Gold watches are a creation crafted at the time: each piece is authentically individual and unique. For this reason, please take into consideration that the pieces are not water resistant and for no reason should be immersed into the water or rinsed
- Make sure that the crown is always pushed back into the normal running position, to prevent moisture or dust penetrating into the case
- Never operate the crown or chronograph push-buttons when the watch is wet or underwater to prevent water penetrating into the case
- Use soapy water and a soft brush for cleaning metal, PVD and ceramic bracelets, rubber, acetate and water resistant cases. Rinse with clean water to eliminate washing residue. Never use cleaning agents. Wipe down with a soft cloth
- Always rinse your watch in lukewarm water after use in a saline or chlorinated environment (sea water, swimming pool)
- It is advised to change the battery as soon as it is drained or spent as it may leak, which would damage the movement and the internal components of your watch
- To care for leather, exotic and fabric straps: Since these materials are natural, be sure to protect your strap from prolonged exposure to the sun and moisture, so as not to alter its shape and color. Watches containing these materials should not be used underwater.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate|
|Premium Express |
Estimated delivery within 2 – 3 business days.
|Standard (Fragrance only) |
Estimated delivery within 2 - 5 business days.
Fragrance are delivered within the continental US only.
|Next Business Day: |
Order by 2 pm EST on a business day.
Delivery between 9 am – 8 pm, Monday to Friday
A signature will be required upon delivery.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Premium Express once they become available.
Returns may be made by mail or in store. The return window for online purchases is 30 days (10 days in the case of beauty items) from the date of delivery. You may return products by mail using the complimentary prepaid return label included with your order, and following the return instructions provided in your digital invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate|
Click here to view shipping and delivery information.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
New: Shop on Gucci.com with monthly payments.
PayPal may not be used to purchase Made to Order Décor or DIY items.
The full transaction value will be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorisation, confirmed availability and prepared your order for shipping. For Made To Order, DIY, personalised and selected Décor products, payment will be taken at the time the order is placed.
For more information about payment, visit our FAQs Section.