Part of the timeless collection from which it gets its name, this watch features a refined leather strap with a bee at the center of the dial. The archival code was first introduced by Gucci in the 1970s.
- Yellow gold PVD case, emerald green leather dial with bee, emerald green leather strap
- Ronda quartz movement
- Water resistance: 5 ATM (160 feet/50 meters)
- Wrist size adjustable from 150mm to 192mm
- Swiss Made and two year international warranty
To care for your Gucci watch:
- Avoid placing your watch near devices generating strong magnetic fields
- When possible avoid any impact that might damage your watch
- Avoid exposing your watch to extreme temperatures or temperature variations
- Avoid direct contact with solvents, detergents, perfumes, mosquito repellent or any chemicals, since they may damage your watch’s components
- If the text “WATER RESISTANT” or symbol appears on the case-back, the water resistance of your watch has been tested to a depth of approximately 30 meters. However, the absolute water resistance of a watch may not be permanently guaranteed. It may be affected by ageing of the gaskets, accidental impact on the crown or crystal and other external factors. We recommend having your watch’s water resistance tested by a Gucci service center once a year.
- Make sure that the crown is always pushed back into the normal running position, to prevent moisture or dust penetrating into the case
- Never operate the crown or chronograph push-buttons when the watch is wet or underwater to prevent water penetrating into the case
- Use soapy water and a soft brush for cleaning metal, PVD and ceramic bracelets, rubber, acetate or GG plus straps and water resistant cases. Rinse with clean water to eliminate washing residue. Never use cleaning agents. Wipe down with a soft cloth.
- Always rinse your watch in lukewarm water after use in a saline or chlorinated environment (sea water, swimming pool)
- Drained or spent batteries may leak, which would damage the movement and the internal components of your watch. It is therefore advisable to change the battery every 18 months
For the continental U.S., we offer free FedEx ground shipping. We also offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day delivery options for $35.*
For Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico, we offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day shipping for $35.
All ground, next-day and two-day deliveries are shipped via FedEx.*
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.
- $ 1,100