First appearing in 1930s fashion, the minaudière is a hybrid between an evening bag and a jewelry piece, where ladies would store their makeup and personal items like watches or reading glasses. In the shape of a cat head—a symbol that is synonymous of the House—this mini clutch is embellished by colored enamel and engravings recreating the feline's hair and traits. Crafted from sterling silver, the pendant completes an 18kt gold chain.
- 18k yellow gold chain with GG details
- Engraved sterling silver cat head with green enamel finish
- Black and blue enamel at the eyes
- Gold enamel at the nose
- Adjustable from 27.5" to 31.5"
- Cat head: 2.7" x 2.5"
- Made in Italy
- Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy. Gucci gold, platinum and diamonds are certified by the Responsible Jewellery Council whose mission is to promote responsible, ethical, social and environmental practices that guarantee human rights throughout the gold and diamond supply chain, from mines to retail
Gucci jewelry is made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- This piece has been produced using hypoallergenic materials in accordance with the current international regulations
- To care for this piece please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately
For the continental U.S., we offer free FedEx ground shipping. We also offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day delivery options for $35.*
For Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico, we offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day shipping for $35.
All ground, next-day and two-day deliveries are shipped via FedEx.*
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.
- Complimentary Shipping And Returns