Crafted from yellow gold with turquoise stone-set eyes, the ring features an ancient Egyptian symbol, the Ouroboros—a snake eating its own tail. In medieval alchemical tradition, it was often taken to symbolize recreation or the infinite cycle of nature’s endless creation and destruction. The engraved ring wraps around five times, snaking its way up the finger.
- 18k yellow gold
- Turquoise eye detail
- Made in Italy
- Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy. Gucci gold, platinum and diamonds are certified by the Responsible Jewellery Council whose mission is to promote responsible, ethical, social and environmental practices that guarantee human rights throughout the gold and diamond supply chain, from mines to retail
Gucci jewelry is manufactured by renowned Italian goldsmiths and meticulously checked by Gucci inspectors.
- This piece has been produced using hypoallergenic materials in accordance with the current international regulations
- To care for this piece please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately
- Gucci Jewelry is certified socially accountable and thus guarantees that the entire supply chain complies with SA8000 standards
For the continental U.S., we offer free FedEx ground shipping. We also offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day delivery options for $35.*
For Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico, we offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day shipping for $35.
All ground, next-day and two-day deliveries are shipped via FedEx.*
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.
- Complimentary Ground Shipping