The Cruise 2018 show was presented in Florence at the Palatine Gallery in Pitti Palace, where the runway extended through its seven rooms. The House was established in Florence, and the collection connected Gucci’s beginnings with that of the city’s historic past and decades since. The brooch is an important accessory presented on the runway, it ties the past with the present with the Double G design framed by crystals.
- Metal with aged gold finish
- Double G detail
- Pin in metal
- 1.5"W x 1.3"L
- Made in Italy
- Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy
Gucci jewelry is manufactured by renowned Italian goldsmiths and meticulously checked by Gucci inspectors.
- This piece has been produced using hypoallergenic materials in accordance with the current international regulations
- To care for this piece please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately
- Gucci Jewelry is certified socially accountable and thus guarantees that the entire supply chain complies with SA8000 standards
For the continental U.S., we offer free FedEx ground shipping. We also offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day delivery options for $35.*
For Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico, we offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day shipping for $35.
All ground, next-day and two-day deliveries are shipped via FedEx.*
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.
- Complimentary Two Day Shipping