Complementing the looks of the Fall Winter 2019 fashion show, the metal ear brooches are inspired by the 24-karat goldwork ‘Fashion Fiction #1’ by artist Eduardo Costa, 1966 (published in Vogue US, February 1968). Masks and unique jewels mimicking anatomical features walked the runway, playing with the idea of showing and hiding who we are, to protect the kindness and beauty within.
- Metal with gold finish
- Green and red glass cabochon cut stones
- Inspired by "Fashion Fiction #1" by artist Eduardo Costa, 1966 (published in Vogue US, February 1968, page 170)
- Comes as a set of two
- Back pin closure
- 3.1" x 1.6"
- Made in Italy
- Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy
Gucci jewelry is made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- This piece has been produced using hypoallergenic materials in accordance with the current international regulations
- To care for this piece please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately
Shipping methods and fees:
*for orders placed
by 12PM EST
Standard (deliveries made Tuesday-Saturday)
3-9 business days
Express (deliveries made Monday-Friday)
2-4 business days
Next Business Day (deliveries made Monday-Friday)
1-3 business days
*Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico – Express delivery only, Monday-Friday ($25)
- Complimentary Express Shipping and Returns