THE ALCHEMIST'S GARDEN
Gucci's first Haute Perfumery line, The Alchemist's Garden unfolds within an imagined laboratory filled with curious jars and mesmerizing scents. Blended by master perfumer Alberto Morillas under Alessandro Michele's creative direction, the customizable collection made up of eaux de parfum, perfumed oils and acque profumate ("scented waters") is inspired by the art of alchemy and fragrance-making, formulated to be layered and blended together to create a unique, personalized fragrance combination. Built around a hero ingredient linked to the distinctive codes of the House, each scent can be magnified, muted or fused with other fragrances from the luxury collection to create a one-of-a-kind sillage.
- "The Virgin Violet" eau de Parfum
- Violet leaves distinguishes a delicate composition of Musk and Iris petals with a soft, powdery fragrance.
- Accentuate this fragrance by layering it with perfumed oils and acque profumate from the collection to create a personalized blend.
- Inspired by the first perfumery containers displayed on the wooden shelves of antique apothecaries, the fragrance is enclosed in a precious, white lacquered glass bottle with a porcelain effect, adorned with gold accents.
- Among the animals populating the House's narrative universe, the image of a swan decorates the bottle, embodying the scent's purity and grace.
Premium Express: Free
Delivery within 2 - 4 business days. Delivery between 9 am - 8 pm, Monday to Friday. A signature will be required upon delivery.
*Fragrances are delivered within the continental US & Canada only, through Standard shipping.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
When placing an order, your billing address must match the information on your credit card statement. If your payment is declined, please contact your bank or financial institution for assistance.
Please note, we do not accept Gucci gift cards online at this time.
PayPal may not be used to purchase Made to Order Décor or DIY items.
Presenting The Alchemist's Garden, a collection of singular eaux de parfum, oils, perfumed waters and a candle inspired by traditional perfumery.
Discover how individual scents are blended in a multitude of combinations through layering the diverse fragrances.
"The collection is created around the idea that some primary scents of perfumery, like the essences of the flowers, the green fragrance of plants, could be joined to specific places, and linked to certain memories." Alessandro Michele.