Held in the Promenade Des Alyscamps, the Cruise 2019 collection is rich with details steeped in the ancient cemetery's history. Crosses found on necklaces and earrings reference gothic fashion, the suggestive motif speaking to the show's setting. The cross pendant ties into the references to Catholicism, with a translucent effect that is reminiscent of the stained glass windows found in cathedrals. The colored enamel is applied to each individual cell using the elaborate plique-a-jour technique, a vitreous enameling process that dates back to the Byzantine Empire in 6th century AD and has been brought to jewelry by Art Nouveau artists.
- Metal with aged gold finish
- Cross pendant with red, blue, yellow, purple and green plique-a-jour enamel
- 19.6" length adjustable to 23.6"
- Small Cross: 1.4mm x .6mm
- Made in Italy
- Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy
Gucci jewelry is manufactured by renowned Italian goldsmiths and meticulously checked by Gucci inspectors.
- This piece has been produced using hypoallergenic materials in accordance with the current international regulations
- To care for this piece please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately
- Gucci Jewelry is certified socially accountable and thus guarantees that the entire supply chain complies with SA8000 standards
For the continental U.S., we offer free FedEx ground shipping. We also offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day delivery options for $35.*
For Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico, we offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day shipping for $35.
All ground, next-day and two-day deliveries are shipped via FedEx.*
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.
- Complimentary Ground Shipping