Gucci's first Haute Perfumery line, The Alchemist's Garden unfolds within an imagined laboratory filled with curious jars and mesmerizing scents. Blended by master perfumer Alberto Morillas under Alessandro Michele's creative direction, the customizable collection made up of eaux de parfum, perfumed oils and acque profumate ("scented waters") is inspired by the art of alchemy and fragrance-making, formulated to be layered and blended together to create a unique, personalized fragrance combination. Built around a hero ingredient linked to the distinctive codes of the House, each scent can be magnified, muted or fused with other fragrances from the luxury collection to create a one-of-a-kind sillage.
- "Fading Autumn" scented water
- Notes of Cedar, Cypriol, Patchouli, and Sandalwood are blended to create a woody fragrance that will enhance the texture of other ingredients through its wrapping intensity.
- The acqua profumata can be layered with an eau de parfum to give a fresh layer to the fragrance, resulting in a personalized blend.
- The acque profumate are presented in precious containers decorated with whimsical rows of pink buds from Gucci's signature rose motif. Crafted from ivory lacquered glass, the specially designed bottles have a porcelain effect recalling the first perfumery containers displayed on the wooden shelves of antique apothecaries.
For the continental U.S., we offer free FedEx ground shipping. We also offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day delivery options for $35.*
For Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico, we offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day shipping for $35.
All ground, next-day and two-day deliveries are shipped via FedEx.*
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.
- Complimentary Two-Day Shipping