Gucci's first Haute Perfumery line, The Alchemist's Garden unfolds within an imagined laboratory filled with curious jars and mesmerizing scents. Blended by master perfumer Alberto Morillas under Alessandro Michele's creative direction, the collection, made up of eaux de parfum, perfumed oils, acque profumate ("scented waters") and a candle, is inspired by the art of alchemy and fragrance-making. The candle was blended to accompany the wearable scents and is presented in a porcelain jar to be displayed and enjoyed at home.
- "The Virgin Violet"
- Dominating a delicate composition of Musk and Iris petals, Violet extract emits a soft, powdery fragrance. Bold Vanilla notes nuance the graceful scent with a deep character.
- Inspired by the first perfumery containers displayed on the wooden shelves of antique apothecaries, the scented candle is presented in a precious, white porcelain jar adorned with real gold accents.
- Embodying the scent's purity and grace, the image of a swan decorates the jar.
- Delivered in a keepsake box with coordinating shopping bag and moiré pouch.
For the continental U.S., we offer free FedEx ground shipping. We also offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day delivery options for $35.*
For Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico, we offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day shipping for $35.
All ground, next-day and two-day deliveries are shipped via FedEx.*
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.
- Complimentary Ground Shipping
Presenting The Alchemist's Garden, a collection of singular eaux de parfum, oils, perfumed waters and a candle inspired by traditional perfumery.
Discover how indivudual scents are blended in a multitude of combinations through layering the diverse fragrances.
"The collection is created around the idea that some primary scents of perfumery, like the essences of the flowers, the green fragrance of plants, could be joined to specific places, and linked to certain memories." Alessandro Michele.