Acqua Di Fiori introduces a new chapter to the world of Gucci Bloom. The addition of Green Galbanum and dainty Cassis buds bring the soft dewy freshness of the early petal and a light, aquatic composition to the signature scent, designed to celebrate the authenticity, vitality and joyful energy of women. Blended by master perfumer Alberto Morillas under the direction of the House’s Creative Director, Gucci Bloom is created to unfold like its name, capturing the rich scent of a thriving garden filled with an abundance of flowers. Tuberose and jasmine combine with Rangoon Creeper—a unique flower discovered in South India to create a rich fragrance that transports the wearer to an imaginary garden. The scent is presented in a lacquered bottle, reminiscent of porcelain, in a vintage powder pink shade with a green Herbarium print Gucci label appliqué.
- Eau de toilette
- Green Galbanum and Cassis buds
- Natural tuberose harvested from India
- Jasmine bud extract, obtained through an exclusive method of co-extraction to impart a fresh green and petal scent on the skin
- Rangoon Creeper, embodying the fragrance’s concept and name, the slightly powdery floral scent is captured as the flower blooms from white and gradually darkens to pink, then red
For the continental U.S., we offer free FedEx ground shipping. We also offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day delivery options for $35.*
For Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico, we offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day shipping for $35.
All ground, next-day and two-day deliveries are shipped via FedEx.*
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.
- Complimentary Ground Shipping