THE ALCHEMIST'S GARDEN
Gucci's first Haute Perfumery line, The Alchemist's Garden unfolds within an imagined laboratory filled with curious jars and mesmerizing scents. Blended by master perfumer Alberto Morillas under Alessandro Michele's creative direction, the customizable collection made up of eaux de parfum, perfumed oils and acque profumate ("scented waters") is inspired by the art of alchemy and fragrance-making, formulated to be layered and blended together to create a unique, personalized fragrance combination. Built around a hero ingredient linked to the distinctive codes of the House, each scent can be magnified, muted or fused with other fragrances from the luxury collection to create a one-of-a-kind sillage.
- "A Winter Melody" scented water
- An extract of Cypress blended with notes of Bergamot and Rose, the resinous and fresh fragrance conveys a crisp facet to the perfumes.
- The acqua profumata can be layered with an eau de parfum to give a fresh layer to the fragrance, resulting in a personalized blend.
- The acque profumate are presented in precious containers decorated with whimsical rows of pink buds from Gucci's signature rose motif. Crafted from ivory lacquered glass, the specially designed bottles have a porcelain effect recalling the first perfumery containers displayed on the wooden shelves of antique apothecaries.
Shipping methods and fees:
*for orders placed
by 12PM EST
Standard (deliveries made Tuesday-Saturday)
3-9 business days
Express (deliveries made Monday-Friday)
2-4 business days
Next Business Day (deliveries made Monday-Friday)
1-3 business days
*Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico – Express delivery only, Monday-Friday ($25)
- Complimentary Express Shipping and Returns
Presenting The Alchemist's Garden, a collection of singular eaux de parfum, oils, perfumed waters and a candle inspired by traditional perfumery.
Discover how individual scents are blended in a multitude of combinations through layering the diverse fragrances.
"The collection is created around the idea that some primary scents of perfumery, like the essences of the flowers, the green fragrance of plants, could be joined to specific places, and linked to certain memories." Alessandro Michele.