THE ALCHEMIST'S GARDEN
Gucci's first Haute Perfumery line, The Alchemist's Garden unfolds within an imagined laboratory filled with curious jars and mesmerizing scents. Blended by master perfumer Alberto Morillas under Alessandro Michele's creative direction, the customizable collection made up of eaux de parfum, perfumed oils and acque profumate ("scented waters") is inspired by the art of alchemy and fragrance-making, formulated to be layered and blended together to create a unique, personalized fragrance combination. Built around a hero ingredient linked to the distinctive codes of the House, each scent can be magnified, muted or fused with other fragrances from the luxury collection to create a one-of-a-kind sillage.
- "A Kiss from Violet" perfumed oil
- An extract of Violet blended with notes of Iris and Musks, the delicate oil will accentuate the powdery, floral notes of each composition.
- By layering with an eau de parfum, the perfumed oil will enrich the fragrance, resulting in a personalized blend.
- Gold accents form evocative symbols and delicate naturalistic motifs on the perfumed oils' precious containers. Inspired by the first perfumery containers displayed on the wooden shelves of antique apothecaries, the sage green lacquered glass bottles with porcelain effect reveal a touche oreille—a glass pipette style applicator.
Shipping methods and fees:
*for orders placed
by 12PM EST
Standard (deliveries made Tuesday-Saturday)
3-9 business days
Express (deliveries made Monday-Friday)
2-4 business days
Next Business Day (deliveries made Monday-Friday)
1-3 business days
*Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico – Express delivery only, Monday-Friday ($25)
- Complimentary Express Shipping and Returns
Presenting The Alchemist's Garden, a collection of singular eaux de parfum, oils, perfumed waters and a candle inspired by traditional perfumery.
Discover how individual scents are blended in a multitude of combinations through layering the diverse fragrances.
"The collection is created around the idea that some primary scents of perfumery, like the essences of the flowers, the green fragrance of plants, could be joined to specific places, and linked to certain memories." Alessandro Michele.