A new chapter of the #ForeverGuilty story is revealed, introducing Gucci Guilty Cologne: a bold, masculine fragrance. Part of the history of Italian scent making, Cologne was first invented in 1690 by Jean Paul Feminis, a perfumer living in Milan who re-blended an original fragrance created by Florentine monks. Under Alessandro Michele's creative vision, master perfumer Alberto Morillas modernizes the traditional Cologne freshness by playing with natural fragrances cleansed by the scent of Italian citruses.
- Top notes: Bergamot provides luminosity and enhances the masculine essence of Rosemary and Juniper Berries
- Heart notes: Spanish Cypress essence evokes Mediterranean authenticity with resinous tones, lifted by the floral notes of Heliotropine and Violet
- Base notes: sensual and woody notes of Patchouli and Cedarwood merge with White Musks
- With a retro inspired design, Gucci Guilty Cologne's bottle is crafted from transparent heavy glass. The cap has a light silver shade that reflects the green tinted fragrance.
For the continental U.S., we offer free FedEx ground shipping. We also offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day delivery options for $35.*
For Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico, we offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day shipping for $35.
All ground, next-day and two-day deliveries are shipped via FedEx.*
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.
- Complimentary Ground Shipping