A collection of scented candles is embellished with motifs of the House. A blend of wax infused with aromatic extracts and essential oils is presented in white Richard Ginori porcelain featuring Gucci's Herbarium motif—a whimsical Toile de Jouy design of cherry branches, leaves and flowers, inspired by a vintage fabric. The lid depicts the butterfly in flight—a symbol from the Gucci Garden that thrives among its rich world of flowers, animals and plants. The scent, Herbosum, recalls a garden draped in morning mist with the fresh, intense scents of tomato leaves and aromatic plants peppered with basil and lemongrass.
- White Richard Ginori porcelain with green Herbarium motif
- White porcelain lid with butterfly
- Scented paraffin wax with cotton wick
- Herbosum: tomato leaf, basil and lemongrass leaf
- Approximate burn time: 68 hours
- The porcelain jar can be reused as a decorative accent or container
- Medium size: W3" x H5" (with lid)
- Diameter: 3"
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- If needed, hand wash with mild detergent
Shipping methods and fees:
3-9 business days
2-4 business days
$25 – now free through 9/4
Next Business Day
1-3 business days
(*) For orders placed by 12PM EST
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico – Express delivery only, Monday-Friday ($25)
- Complimentary Express Shipping and Returns