A collection of scented candles is embellished with motifs of the House. A blend of wax infused with aromatic extracts and essential oils is presented in a white Richard Ginori porcelain holder with the image of the black panther—one of the creatures from the Gucci Garden. On the back is the phrase "Soave Amore," which translates to "a delicate love"—words from the first-century BC Latin poem "De Rerum Natura" or "On the Nature of Things" by Roman poet and philosopher Lucretius. The scent, Esotericum, combines the bitter aroma of Seville oranges with the intricacies of jasmine, finished with warm notes of leather and salt.
- White Richard Ginori porcelain with panther motif
- Porcelain lid with snake
- Scented paraffin wax with cotton wick
- Esotericum: Jasmine, orange bitter and leather
- Approximate burn time: 60 hours
- The porcelain jar can be reused as a decorative accent or container
- XL Size: W4" x H6.5" (with lid)
- Diameter: 4"
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- If needed, hand wash with mild detergent
Shipping methods and fees:
3-9 business days
2-4 business days
$25 – now free through 9/4
Next Business Day
1-3 business days
(*) For orders placed by 12PM EST
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico – Express delivery only, Monday-Friday ($25)
- Complimentary Express Shipping and Returns