A collection of scented candles is embellished with motifs of the House. A blend of wax infused with aromatic extracts and essential oils is presented in a white Richard Ginori porcelain holder with the image of the black panther—one of the creatures from the Gucci Garden. On the back is the phrase "Soave Amore," which translates to "a delicate love"—words from the first-century BC Latin poem "De Rerum Natura" or "On the Nature of Things" by Roman poet and philosopher Lucretius. The scent, Esotericum, combines the bitter aroma of Seville oranges with the intricacies of jasmine, finished with warm notes of leather and salt.
- White Richard Ginori porcelain with panther motif
- Porcelain lid with snake
- Scented paraffin wax with cotton wick
- Esotericum: Jasmine, orange bitter and leather
- Approximate burn time: 60 hours
- The porcelain jar can be reused as a decorative accent or container
- XL Size: W4" x H6.5" (with lid)
- Diameter: 4"
- Made in Italy
For the continental U.S., we offer free FedEx ground shipping. We also offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day delivery options for $35.*
For Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico, we offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day shipping for $35.
All ground, next-day and two-day deliveries are shipped via FedEx.*
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.
- Complimentary Ground Shipping