The square pillow in plush velvet is embroidered with the bee—a historical Gucci code taken from the '70s archives—surrounded by a garland of flowers. The design is inspired by those once used in church by English nobles and was presented as the seating during the Cruise 2016 runway show which took place in the cloisters of Westminster Abbey. Each pillow is filled by hand, sewn and edged with hand-applied braided trim and fringe tassels.
- Red velvet
- Hand-applied bee and flowers embroidery—each cushion requires approximately 10 hours to create, from embroidery to application
- Braided trim with tassels on each corner
- 100% feather fill
- W16.5" x H16.5"
- Front: 100% polyester
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Embroidered Cushions: Clean using a soft brush and damp cloth. Do not wash.
- Needlepoint Cushions: Dry clean is recommended. If needed, Clean using a soft brush and damp cloth.
- Jacquard Cushions: Dry clean is recommended. If needed, Clean using a soft brush and damp cloth.
Shipping methods and fees:
*for orders placed
by 12PM EST
Standard (deliveries made Tuesday-Saturday)
3-9 business days
Express (deliveries made Monday-Friday)
2-4 business days
Next Business Day (deliveries made Monday-Friday)
1-3 business days
*Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico – Express delivery only, Monday-Friday ($25)
- Complimentary Express Shipping and Returns