The Chiavari chair is crafted from wood with a lacquered peacock blue finish. The plush velvet upholstery is embroidered with wreaths of flowers and a tiger head. The embroidery is created using a needlepoint technique—tracing its roots back thousands of years, it was predominant in the 17th century, an era that has influenced the House's aesthetic. The intricate motifs are embroidered and then hand-applied, a process that takes approximately 10 hours to complete. Brass nail heads detail the edges of the cushion.
- Peacock blue painted beechwood
- Yellow velvet upholstery with flowers embroidery and needlepoint tiger head
- W15.5" x L15.5" x H35.5"
- Please note, gift wrapping is not available for this item
- Made in Italy
- This Made to Order item is final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Once placed, orders cannot be canceled. Estimated delivery time: 3 months.
For the continental U.S., we offer free FedEx ground shipping. We also offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day delivery options for $35.*
For Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico, we offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day shipping for $35.
All ground, next-day and two-day deliveries are shipped via FedEx.*
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.
- Complimentary Ground Shipping