A distinctive symbol from the '70s archives, the gold bee is combined with the star motif. Remindful of the House's whimsical narrative, the gold embroidered pattern decorates a black leather Princetown slipper. Unconventional yet entirely modern, the influential shoe is a contemporary interpretation of the Horsebit loafer.
- Featured in Vogue’s 25 Ways to Gucci
- White leather with gold thread embroidered bees and stars
- Horsebit detail
- Elongated toe
- Leather sole
- 10mm heel
- These shoes run small, we recommend sizing up half a size
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.