In a bold graphic font, the reclaimed Gucci logo inspired by vintage prints defines the swimsuit. The black stretch fabric is contrasted by laminated gold on the front, straps and trim.
- Black sparkling stretch fabric
- Gold laminated Gucci print
- Gold laminated straps and trim
- The model is 177cm and is wearing size small
- Dropped neckline
- Please note that intimates, including swimwear, tights and lingerie can only be returned in new condition. Items should be unworn, in their original packaging and with all labels attached. Due to their intimate nature, these products should be tried on wearing your own clothing underneath.
- 80% polyamide and 20% elastane
- Made in Italy
- Due to the nature of this particular fabric, this swimsuit should not come into contact with chlorine or salt water.
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- It is recommended to rinse the bathing suit after each use
- Wash separately, avoiding rubbing that may damage the fabric
- Avoid contact with chlorine and prolonged contact with water and thermal water
- Take care to avoid rubbing onto other items as this may leave traces of colour onto lightly-coloured fabrics
- Please note, after several washes the colour may gradually change
|Shipping Service & Fee||
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Premium Express once they become available.
The return window for online purchases will be extended to 30 days from the date you received your purchase. You may return products by mail using the complimentary prepaid return label included with your order, and following the return instructions provided in your digital invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.