From our Boutique
Petite versions of the Gucci Horsebit 1955 add a hybrid twist to the vintage inspired line. Enriched with two different shoulder straps, the mini bag’s character transforms from understated elegance with a tonal leather strap to a strong logo feel thanks to a red and green Web option. The accessory is presented in natural coloured python with gold-toned hardware.
- Natural coloured python
- Gold-toned hardware
- Green and red Web strap
- Leather lining
- Horsebit detail
- This item can fit a cell phone up to W76mm x H167mm x D9mm
- Detachable shoulder straps: Nylon Web with 48cm drop and leather with 55.5cm drop
- Detachable shoulder straps: Nylon Web with 48cm drop and leather with 53cm drop
- Flap closure
- Mini size: W20.5cm x H14.5cm x D5.5cm
- Made in Italy
- Note that python products may not be shipped to California
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Premium Express once they become available.
The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI Account.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.