A historical House code inspired by the equestrian world, the Web is repurposed in new ways each season. In these aviator shades, the stripe becomes a discreet enamelled detail underlining the end piece, linking the frame to the temples. Crafted from black acetate, this design is highlighted by metal frame profiles and completed by a bar on top of the bridge. The temple tips feature a cut-out segment.
- Shiny black acetate and silver metal frame with top bar
- Shiny black acetate temples with enamel green and red Web at the end pieces and slit at the tips
- Adjustable rubber nose pads
- Grey polarized lens
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Frame height: 5.5cm
- Frame width: 14.5cm
- Made in Japan
- Glasses arrive in a velvet hard case, available in a range of six jewel-toned colours and paired with a coordinating satin lining. The case colour selection will be individually selected for each pair of glasses and comes with a matching satin flannel pouch and ivory microfibre cloth.
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Store in the provided case
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- If needed, use a damp cloth and mild detergent. Do not use solvents (e.g. alcohol, acetone) or aggressive detergents which may alter the features of the glasses
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.