These navigator-frame sunglasses combine retro and contemporary influences. A gold-toned metal frame imbues a vintage feel, while the contrasting tortoiseshell temples complete the design with a modern sensibility. Gucci lettering appears as an engraved detail on the side—a subtle nod to the House.
- Shiny gold-toned metal frame
- Shiny light tortoiseshell acetate temples with engraved Gucci lettering
- Solid light yellow lens
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Frame height: 4.7 cm; Frame Width: 14 cm
- Temple length: 145 mm; Lens height: 48.2 mm, Nose bridge length: 13 mm
- Made in Italy
- The glasses will arrive in a velvet case, available in a range of six jewel-toned colors and paired with a coordinating satin lining. The case color will be individually selected for each pair of glasses and comes with a matching satin flannel pouch and ivory microfiber cloth.
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Store in the provided case
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- If needed, use a damp cloth and mild detergent. Do not use solvents (e.g. alcohol, acetone) or aggressive detergents which may alter the features of the glasses
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Premium Express once they become available.
The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI Account.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Designed and sourced with the planet in mind is an all-new line of vintage-inspired green packaging, innovatively created to be completely recyclable and encased in a reusable Gucci cotton canvas shopper for most Gucci.com orders.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.