- Free Shipping and Returns
The G-Chrono watch is defined by the iconic G-shaped bezel, paying homage to the House. The contemporary design lends a modern, sporty look.
- Steel case with black guilloché dial, steel bracelet
- Ronda quartz movement
- Water resistance: 5 ATM (160 feet/50 meters)
- Wrist size adjustable from 141mm to 216mm
- Swiss Made and two year international warranty
Gucci watches are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Avoid placing your watch near devices generating strong magnetic fields
- When possible avoid any impact that might damage your watch
- Avoid exposing your watch to extreme temperatures or temperature variations
- Avoid direct contact with solvents, detergents, perfumes, mosquito repellent or any chemicals, since they may damage your watch’s components
- If the text “WATER RESISTANT” or symbol appears on the case-back, the water resistance of your watch has been tested to a depth of approximately 30 meters. However, the absolute water resistance of a watch may not be permanently guaranteed. It may be affected by ageing of the gaskets, accidental impact on the crown or crystal and other external factors. We recommend having your watch’s water resistance tested by a Gucci service center once a year
- Gold watches are a creation crafted at the time: each piece is authentically individual and unique. For this reason, please take into consideration that the pieces are not water resistant and for no reason should be immersed into the water or rinsed
- Make sure that the crown is always pushed back into the normal running position, to prevent moisture or dust penetrating into the case
- Never operate the crown or chronograph push-buttons when the watch is wet or underwater to prevent water penetrating into the case
- Use soapy water and a soft brush for cleaning metal, PVD and ceramic bracelets, rubber, acetate and water resistant cases. Rinse with clean water to eliminate washing residue. Never use cleaning agents. Wipe down with a soft cloth
- Always rinse your watch in lukewarm water after use in a saline or chlorinated environment (sea water, swimming pool)
- It is advised to change the battery as soon as it is drained or spent as it may leak, which would damage the movement and the internal components of your watch
- To care for leather, exotic and fabric straps: Since these materials are natural, be sure to protect your strap from prolonged exposure to the sun and moisture, so as not to alter its shape and color. Watches containing these materials should not be used underwater.
For Europe, we offer Free Express shipping with all orders (except for those delivered with the Saturday delivery option). From the moment the order leaves our warehouse, we deliver in 1-2 business days (or 2-3 business days in UAE), if not differently specified in the product availability information. All orders are processed Monday through Saturday (Saturday only where the service is available and has been selected), excluding Sunday and holidays.
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.
For online purchases, Gucci will refund the purchase price of merchandise that is returned in its original condition and accompanied by the original invoice, original Gucci packaging and security return/exchange label intact and attached to the item. Customized products cannot be returned.
You must inform Gucci of your intention to return the merchandise within 14 days of the date of delivery either by (i) directly returning the merchandise to Gucci together with the original invoice duly filled-in; or (ii) sending to Gucci the form downloadable here or any other unequivocal statement and then returning to Gucci the merchandise with the original invoice duly filled-in within 14 days after the day on which you sent the form (or any other unequivocal statement) to Gucci. You can use the free return label provided with each shipment to return your purchase. Refunds will be issued in the same form as was utilized for payment.
You may return products purchased online in any of our Gucci boutiques listed here
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PAYPAL (excluding United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia) and Wire Transfer.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 1 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.
- Free Shipping and Returns
- € 1.400