First used in the post-war era when traditional materials were hard to come by, bamboo has become not only a symbol of the spirit of reinvention that runs throughout the House's designs but one of Gucci's most recognisable signatures. The Gucci Diana embodies this idea, representing the notion of style in constant evolution with its removable leather belts—a nod to the functional bands used to keep the handles in shape. Here, the bag is presented in black leather.
- Black leather
- Shiny antique gold-toned hardware
- This item comes with 2 decorative belt handle shapers as shown in the image
- Microfibre lining with a suede-like finish
- Double G
- Interior open pocket and two zip compartments
- Handle drop: 10cm
- Strap drop: 58cm
- Weight: 1.256kg approximately
- Medium size: W35cm x H30cm x D14cm
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.