Reflective of its era, a bamboo handle tote was first presented by the House in 1991. Speaking to the narrative of evolution and reinvention that runs through Gucci’s designs, the Gucci Diana is reimagined by Alessandro Michele with removable leather belts —a nod to the functional bands that once came with the original bag to maintain the shape of the handle
- Double G
- Brown leather
- Shiny antique gold-toned hardware
- This item comes with 2 decorative belt handle shapers as shown in the image
- Embossed Gucci logo
- Cotton linen lining
- Interior open pocket
- Bamboo handles with 7cm drop
- Detachable and adjustable shoulder strap with 53cm drop
- Weight: .726 kg approximately
- Small size: W27cm x H24cm x D11cm
- Made in Italy
- The model is 170.5cm tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Expertly curved, your Gucci Diana bag’s bamboo handles are a natural material that require special care. Upon unboxing, you will find two single-use plastic ties around the handles that should be removed and discarded before using your item for the first time. Inside the dust bag, two sets of additional bands can be found—the adjustable plastic straps should be applied when your bag is not in use whereas the leather belts are intended to be worn with your bag.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.