Enriched by decades worth of history, the GG motif evolves into new iterations each season. The symbol is a reference to not only the initials of the Founder of the House but also a subtle nod to the original Gucci Rhombi motif from the '30s. By bringing together different eras of Gucci's heritage, the pattern can be seen as an ever evolving tribute to the brand's origins. Here the monogram decorates a small shoulder bag in black.
- Black debossed GG leather
- Gold-toned hardware
- Part of the Gucci Tag selection, this product is embedded with NFC technology—an innovative way to authenticate and experience your item digitally.
- Cotton linen lining
- Inside: 1 zip pocket
- Handle drop: 15cm
- Detachable shoulder strap with 30cm drop
- Lock closure with Double G and studs
- Weight: .6kg approximately
- Small size: W25cm x H21cm x D9cm
- Made in Italy
- The model is 175cm tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.